Saturday, April 12, 2008

Amy Zimmerman Designs

Since I launched my line of bridal gown, Aehzim Bridal, a year and a half ago things have been kind of rocky. Starting a new business is difficult...especially a fashion business. It's especially difficult when you are jumping into something completely new with very few resources

There have been a lot of ups, though. My dresses have received a very good reception from the industry. I have been to three markets now, and each one has more successful than the last.

One area that I feel like I'm missing right now is local brides. I love working with brides in person. I love custom designing dresses. I love guiding brides through the process of picking out fabrics, laces, and sketches.

That's why I've launched a new website for Amy Zimmerman Designs. Please take a look and let me know what you think (and pass it along to anyone you know getting married). For those of you who know me well, you know that there will be typos, so feel free to let me know what I need to correct :).

No comments: