Sunday, May 4, 2008

Good finds at Goodwill

I had the best day at Goodwill on Monday. Apparently Monday is the day to go. I guess that things get picked over through the weekend and replenished as the week begins. Well, I can honestly say I've never had this much luck.

I got:
This red vase and taupe vase. The red is one of my favorite colors. It cost $3.23 and the other was $2.52. I think that I am going to use them in the living room. I have some empty spaces that need to be filled
I love the watercolor of the robins. And they are framed and matted so nicely. They were $5.25. The candle holders are waiting for candles ($2.22 each), and the vase with the floral silhouette($2.52) is just gorgeous. I think that these will be going in the bedroom as an ensemble (well, once we get settled from the renovation).


And these three botanical prints ($5.25/each) are going to be for my sister's birthday present. I need to clean up the frames, and I will probably paint them black. I think that she will either use them in her new house or at her office (both which have lots of empty wall space). So, Meggie, here they are...hope you like them.

Not a bad day, all in all.

No comments: