Sunday, June 15, 2008

More Invitations

I have been cranking out invitations like crazy lately. I think these are the last of them for now. I enjoy making them, so I'm sure something will come up soon that will give me an excuse to make more.

These are for my sister's bridesmaid's luncheon that my Aunt Pat is throwing. There is a layer of white, lacy paper over a Tiffany-blue card. I just couldn't resist the lace.

I love pretty calligraphy, but my handwriting is terrible. So, for addressing the envelopes, I came up with a different solution. I typed in all of the addresses, changed the font to a script, printed them out and then traced them onto the envelopes. It turned out pretty good. Definately not as good as if I had a natural talent, but better than it would have been otherwise. Maybe a little bit more time consuming than I would have liked.

Now, on to the next wedding project for Meggie.

No comments: