Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Bathmat

Our bathmat is icky. I've hated it from day one. It started out pink, then faded, then got washed with a blue blanket and turned purplish, and now is back to faded, dirty pink. I've been putting of getting a new one until we redo the bathroom. And, also because I didn't know exactly what to get. Ideally white is the color I would choose, but that would never stay white and would be continually dirty looking.

A while ago, I read this review of a bamboo bathmat on Apartmenttherapy.com and decided it sounded pretty good (I have always liked them, but been leery). And then my sister got one last week (yes, Meg, here's your credit) and informed me it was on sale at Crate and Barrel for $29.95, so I ran out and got my own.

I like it. I think it's going to take some getting used to on my feet, but it's so much prettier than a shaggy, old bathmat.

Here is a full picture of what the bathroom currently looks like. Gray and pink. Hopefully, in the next few months, we'll have an "after" picture to show.

No comments: