Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Dress


Actually, I originally made this dress for my brother's engagement party last week. I think I'm going to wear it for my Easter dress this year. I purchased the fabric several months ago at Discount Fabrics (only for the true bargain hunter...you never know what you're going to find there, but when you do find something is fabulously cheap). I think that it was $1.99/yd. The dress is Vogue pattern V1027. I don't often get to sew with a pattern, but when I do it's so much quicker. I think I got the pattern on sale for $4, so that's about $10 for a dress. Not too bad.

With both my brother and sister getting married this year, I'm going to need plenty of dresses for showers and such. Last week, we got three wedding invitations in the mail. It's going to be a busy year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.