Thursday, March 20, 2008

One Sick Little Puppy

My poor little le pooch was sick yesterday. Sky started throwing up two days ago, and when she got up yesterday morning, she did not seem to feel well at all. She wouldn't move and refused to walk anywhere and seemed to be in pain. I decided to take her to the vet because she was acting so pathetic. Fortunately, he said that it was probably just a stomach bug and gave her some anti-nausea medicine. She seems to be feeling much better now.

I don't know what I'm going to do when I have children and they get sick. It was breaking my heart to see my dog in pain yesterday. I don't know if I would have the strength to see my child in pain. But, I guess that the Lord gives us strength when we need it.

So, cheers to all of you mommies out there taking care of sick ones and all of your strength and hard work.

No comments: