Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Craft Time


Our friends Rocky and Maria came over Friday night so that Maria and I could make invitations for a baby shower that we are giving for a mutual friend. We partied hard (notice the big piece of cake), but ended up with some oh-so-cute invitations in the end. We look pretty focused in the picture, don't we.
There are some crafty things that I love to do, and some crafty things that I hate to do. I don't know why, and I don't have any explanation or rationalization for my likes and dislikes. For example, I love making invitations, but I HATE wrapping presents. Sometimes I have a desire to make presents pretty, but as soon as I start I remember how much I hate it and I quit. I guess it's just the enigma that is Amy. Here are some more examples:

Hate - arranging food to look pretty, rearranging furniture, arranging flowers, taking pictures, picking out clothes in the morning, shopping, hanging up laundry, and on

Love - setting pretty tables, painting furniture, decorating, photoshopping (don't think that's a word) pictures, sewing, designing, folding laundry, and on

Oh, and love - Rocky and Maria. They're the best!





No comments: