Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our New Family Member


This is the newest addition to our family. Our computer was about 6 years old, it was huge, and parts on it kept breaking. So...we decided it was time to get a new computer. We have been lusting after the iMac for a while now. Jay actually found one on sale for $999 (after rebate). And Macs never go on sale.

So, we decided it was time to take the plunge. I don't think that I've seen anything but the back of Jay's head since we've purchased it, but he is really enjoying his new toy. I love it because it is sooo small and is nice and fast. It will be very useful for video and photo editing...once I really learn how to use it.

I do feel a little like a yuppy having a Mac. It makes me think of #40 off of the blog Stuff White People Like. Not to mention;










And on, and on.....

No comments: