Friday, May 16, 2008

Vacation!!


This weekend we're going to Charleston (yay!). Saturday is officially our 5th wedding anniversary (wow!). I can't believe the it has been 5 years already. Well, some days I can.

I am so excited about getting to spend some time away from Atlanta with my husband. We haven't been on a real vacation in about two years, and I am feeling desperate for one.

On the way to Charleston, we are stopping by Greenville for a short visit with Jay's family. I always enjoy getting to see everyone there, and now there is a new niece to go visit. When we last visited (not long after Morgan was born) I had a cold, so I stayed away from the baby. This time...we'll, let's just say, let the baby-hogging begin.

Last week I found a couple of free patterns on-line and gathered some of my scraps. I made this dress (with a few modifications because I didn't have enough fabric) and these baby booties. How cute!

No comments: